Our New Budget Publishing Package
We realise there are authors who either cannot afford our
publishing packages or do not require some of the services that are integral to those
packages. We are therefore delighted to introduce our budget publishing package, whereby for a
fixed fee of £999 you will receive:
- Preparation of a paperback book for on-demand printing with the same fine-quality paper as
our other packages and a glossy laminated cover.
- An ISBN registered in your name.
- Five sample copies.
- Physical distribution through the UK’s largest wholesaler, making your book available to
order from Amazon, Blackwell’s, Book Depository, Waterstones, WHSmith and hundreds of other
retailers including independent bookshops throughout the country.
- Five copies of your book sent to the book distributor so that from the outset it will be
listed as in-stock at retailers, to get the ball rolling with sales.
- Electronic distribution via Amazon Kindle.
- Inclusion in Nielsen
BookData Enhanced Service so your book will appear on websites with a description of its
contents and a short author bio.
- Inclusion in Amazon’s Look Inside programme.
- The same generous royalties we pay to all our authors.
- The ability to purchase copies of your book at print cost and contract rates.
- Six copies of your book sent to the legal deposit libraries as required by law.
We expect from you
- A plain A4 Microsoft Word document from which we will prepare the layout, including page
numbers, according to the page size and chapter headings as given by you. We will assist
with the table of contents if you have chapter headings, and also the copyright page and
dedication/acknowledgement page. Any photographs/images must be already embedded.
- Alternatively, you may provide your manuscript in a Word document in which the layout
(page size, chapter headings, page numbers) is essentially complete.
- We will help with choice of font if required.
- A book cover design.
Please call us on 0800 121 4960 (UK) or 0044 800 121 4960 (international).