Get published with WRITERSWORLD
If you are thinking of publishing a book, as a long-established full service UK-based print-on-demand book publisher we believe we provide the premier self-publishing service. We are featured in the highly respected Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook. Please take the time to read some of our clients’ testimonials.
We have made our website as simple to use as possible, and we can arrange a complimentary two to three-hour phone call to discuss the production of your book. To get started, why not request a copy of our free Self-Publishing Guide?
Why choose WRITERSWORLD?
- Fixed costs—no hidden extras
- Your book’s ISBN registered to you
- 90% of the royalties
- Your book produced entirely in the UK
- The attention and services of your own dedicated UK-based copy editor and book cover designer
- Your book printed on no less than 115 gsm coated paper with a 300 gsm cover for paperbacks, and all colour and black-and-white photographs and illustrations printed at 300 dpi
- National and international press release targeted from a database of 1.7 million media outlets. See a sample press release
- Inclusion in Amazon’s Look Inside programme
- Inclusion in Nielsen BookData Enhanced Service, which disseminates information for English language titles to over 3,500 booksellers, Internet retailers and library customers in the UK and over 100 countries worldwide, making your titles discoverable to thousands of potential buyers along with a description of your book and author biography that will also appear on the retailers’ websites
- £185 worth of complimentary copies of your book—a mixture of paperbacks and hardbacks if you so wish
- Further copies of your book at print cost and at contract rates
- Over 200 highly positive testimonials attest to the quality of service we provide