Get Published with WRITERSWORLD
If you are thinking of publishing a book, as long-established UK print-on-demand book publishers we believe we provide the premier self-publishing service. We are featured in the highly respected Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook. Please read some of our clients’ testimonials or test the system out.
We have made our website as simple as possible, and where logistics permit we can arrange a complimentary two to three-hour meeting to discuss your book. To get started, why not request a copy of our free self-publishing guide?
Why Choose WRITERSWORLD?
- Your book’s ISBN registered to you
- You get 90% of the royalties
- 100% of your book’s production and printing carried out in the UK
- Copies of your book at print cost and at contract rates
- A complimentary hardback and Amazon Kindle version of your book
- Distribution to major book retailers and local bookshops through the UK’s largest book wholesaler
- Your book submitted to Amazon’s Look Inside the Book programme
- Your book submitted to Nielsen Enhanced Service, through which potential purchasers will see a full description of your book and author biography at the relevant retailers’ websites—your book will be available to purchase in over 3,500 book shops worldwide in over 100 countries
- The attention and services of your own dedicated UK-based copy editor and book cover designer
- Full international press release going out to many thousands of print and radio media outlets
- Your book printed on no less than 115 gsm silk paper with a 350 gsm cover for paperbacks, and all colour and black-and-white photographs and illustrations printed at 300 dpi
- Over 200 highly positive testimonials attest to the quality of service we provide