GET PUBLISHED WITH WRITERSWORLD
If you are thinking of publishing a book, as long-established UK print-on-demand book publishers, we believe we provide the premier self-publishing service and we are also featured in the highly respected Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook. Where logistics permit, we can arrange a complimentary two to three hour one to one meeting to discuss your book and we have also deliberately made our website and its use as simple as possible. Why not click here for a free copy of our self-publishing guide.
A GENERAL STATEMENT ABOUT PUBLISHING YOUR BOOK
For the unwary the self-publishing industry is a minefield with all sorts of unsavoury practices, may we respectfully suggest that even if you do not intend to get published with WRITERSWORLD you print off our self-publishing guide and have a good read so you can be aware of what to look out for, which may save you a lot of grief down the line. Please click here to read some of our clients’ testimonials.
TEN GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE WRITERSWORLD
- Your book’s ISBN registered to you
- 100% of the royalties
- Copies of your book at print cost and at contract rates
- A complimentary hardback and Amazon Kindle version of your book
- Full book distribution to major book retailers and local book shops through the United Kingdom’s largest book wholesaler
- Your book submitted to Amazon Look Inside the Book programme
- Your book submitted to Nielsen Enhanced Service, which potential book purchasers will see a full description of your book and author biography at the relevant book retailers’ websites
- The attention and services of your own dedicated UK-based copy editor and book cover designer
- Full international press release going out to many thousands of print and radio media outlets
- Your book printed on no less than 115 gsm silk paper with a 350 gsm cover for paperbacks, and all colour and black and white photographs and illustrations printed at 1200 dpi