Get Published With WRITERSWORLD
If you are thinking of publishing a book, as long-established UK print-on-demand book publishers, we believe we provide the premier self-publishing service and we are also featured in the highly respected Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook. Where logistics permit, we can arrange a complimentary two to three hour telephone meeting to discuss your book and we have also deliberately made our website and its use as simple as possible. Why not request a copy of our free self-publishing guide.
A General Statement About Publishing Your Book
For the unwary the self-publishing industry is a minefield with all sorts of unsavoury practices, may we respectfully suggest that even if you do not intend to get published with WRITERSWORLD you print off our self-publishing guide and have a good read so you can be aware of what to look out for, which may save you a lot of grief down the line. Please read some of our clients’ testimonials.
Ten Good Reasons To Choose WRITERSWORLD
- Your book’s ISBN registered to you
- 100% of the royalties
- Copies of your book at print cost and at contract rates
- A complimentary hardback and Amazon Kindle version of your book
- Full book distribution to major book retailers and local book shops through the United Kingdom’s largest book wholesaler
- Your book submitted to Amazon Look Inside the Book programme
- Your book submitted to Nielsen Enhanced Service, which potential book purchasers will see a full description of your book and author biography at the relevant book retailers’ websites
- The attention and services of your own dedicated UK-based copy editor and book cover designer
- Full international press release going out to many thousands of print and radio media outlets
- Your book printed on no less than 115 gsm silk paper with a 350 gsm cover for paperbacks, and all colour and black and white photographs and illustrations printed at 1200 dpi
Please read our self-publishing guide online.